American CPR Care Association provides training in online CPR certification, AED training, and Standard First Aid for lay-responders and Healthcare Providers. Our First-Aid certification programs and CPR and First-Aid renewal programs follow American Heart Association and 2015 ECC Guidelines. Our OSHA-compliant Bloodborne Pathogens certification course is intended for any individual who may come into contact with blood or blood-containing materials at the workplace. Our Instructors are always accessible and provide excellent services to all of our clients. We place incredible importance on customer service.
About American CPR Care Association
Our CPR course, online child CPR and First Aid certifications, Healthcare Provider CPR class, and Bloodborne Pathogens certification course can be accessed from anywhere. Our classes provide instant CPR First-Aid certification available for your employer as soon as you finish the course. Whether you enroll in our Infant, Child, and Adult CPR certification, AED Training, and First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogens courses, we ensure immediate, convenient access to your credentials. Our online and blended First Aid, Bloodborne, and CPR classes are a combination of an online course and instructor-based demonstrations- popular alternatives to the traditional class format. Our new online CPR and AED and First Aid training classes offer high-quality online instruction for people who prefer not to spend 4-9 hours in a classroom.
The material in our Adult, Child, Infant online CPR, online AED training, and First Aid classes is closely monitored to reflect the AHA and ECC 2015 standards. These guidelines are mandated by most states for CPR certification. Our classes are recognized by government organizations, schools, hospitals, nursing homes and many other institutions that require certified CPR and First Aid certifications. Our instructors are highly qualified in their field of expertise and provide outstanding support for all student needs.
3 Simple Steps to Certification
How easy is earning your fast CPR First-Aid online certification? Extremely. In 3 simple steps, you can become fully certified in one of our 100 percent online medical training courses.
1. Simply Select Your Course
2. Pass The Test
3. Print Off Your Certification Wallet Card
It’s really that simple and convenient to become fully certified, or recertified, in CPR or other medical training courses. And they can all be completed 100 percent online. What’s better than having an entire class brought straight to you?
Why Choose American CPR Care Association?
We’ve had the privilege to help people gain life-saving skills for years and we tailor our unique classes with you in mind. Becoming certified in CPR should be accessible and convenient, which is why we’ve designed our online courses to meet the individual needs of any student. Whether you’re a medical professional, paramedic, nurse, or someone who simply wants to be a more enabled bystander, our fully online classes let you learn on your schedule.
At American CPR Care Association, we are dedicated to our mission of enabling as many people as possible with life-saving skills. Over our years of experience, we continually stay true to our core values:
Commitment to excellence
Promoting acts of Good Samaritan
Qualified and responsible instruction
Our Course Offerings
Infant, Child, and Adult CPR/AED Courses: learn the steps of CPR for all ages and sharpen your cardiac emergency response skills. Then learn how to safely and effectively operate an automated external defibrillator (AED).
- First Aid Course: This course covers a wide range of First Aid skills, teaching students how to treat various injuries and illnesses, including wounds, broken bones, allergy emergencies, and burn emergencies. This course is great for anyone looking to broaden their emergency response skills.
- Healthcare CPR/AED Course: The Healthcare CPR/AED course is an advanced CPR/AED course geared toward healthcare professionals and the challenges they face in stressful medical care environments.
- Bloodborne Course: The bloodborne class teaches students how to properly handle potentially biohazardous materials and the correct protocol if they get exposed to blood. The contents of this course are specifically intended for those who need OSHA-compliant training but anyone can enroll.
- CPR/AED & First Aid Combo: Combine your CPR and AED training in one class that sharpens your First Aid skills as well.
- Healthcare CPR/AED & First Aid Combo: Aimed toward healthcare workers, this class teaches CPR, how to operate an AED.
- CPR/AED, First Aid & Bloodborne Pathogens Combo: This class is our most complete package, certifying you in all of the classes we offer.
- Healthcare, First Aid & Bloodborne Pathogens Combo: Learn the basics of providing First Aid care and also how to protect yourself from exposure to blood and other potentially infectious substances.