3 Simple Steps to get Certified:
We are proud of who we are and what we do:
- We are Nationally Accepted.
- Receive 2.0 – 6.0 CE Credit Hours when you complete our CPR and First Aid Training Courses.
- Our online CPR Classes follow 2015 ECC Guidelines & National Emergency Response Organization Standards.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. (read more)
- OSHA Trained Instructors.
- Certified Instructors, Updated AHA Guidelines.
- We Offer Online First Aid Certification and Adult, Child and Infant CPR Recertification.
- Course Length Averages from 1-2 Hours.
- Unlimited Course Access for 60 Days.
- Our CPR courses are specifically designed for Healthcare Professionals, and Community and Workplace persons.
- 98% employers accept our online CPR Certification.
98% Acceptance Rate
No Waiting – Print Official Wallet Card Instantly
American CPR Care Association offers Nationally Accepted and easy-to-understand Adult, Child and Infant Online CPR certification and Online First Aid certification courses for the community, school, workplace and Healthcare Providers.
You can print your First Aid and CPR and AED wallet card instantly after passing!
Online CPR Classes – Certification Information
- Your CPR Certification Card will be Valid for 2 years.
- The average completion time for our CPR class is between 1 and 2 hours. You may stop and re-start the CPR course at any time without loss of continuity.
- Every student has unlimited access to the online CPR class material for 60 days from date of registration.
Continuing Education Credit Hours Now Available
American CPR Care Association and Postgraduate Institute for Medicine provide a joint CE certification for all CPR and First Aid courses.
Join other Healthcare Professionals to get online continuing education hours.
- 6.0 credit hours: Healthcare CPR FA Combo Courses
- 4.0 credit hours: Healthcare CPR/AED Course
- 2.0 credit hours: First Aid Course
Why Become CPR or First Aid Certified?
Cardiovascular conditions and heart disease (including sudden cardiac arrest, heart attack, and stroke) are the leading causes of death in the United States. When the heart stops, blood and oxygen are unable to circulate throughout the body and can lead to brain damage within minutes. A bystander with CPR certification or First Aid certification and training could potentially save a live with their knowledge, skills, and confidence to act in an emergency.
Additionally, CPR or First Aid Certification is required for many professions. Healthcare workers, EMTs, firefighters, and many others must be CPR certified. With our wide offering of online certifications (including CPR, ACLS, and PALS) you’ll find the right online class for you.
Benefits of Online CPR
and First Aid Certification
You don’t need to be a medical professional to learn life-saving skills. Our online
classes allow you to learn cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) at your own pace. Our training courses, taught by OSHA trained instructors, are designed to fit your schedule and you can print off your wallet certification card instantly after you pass. Renewal is also simply since you can receive your CPR or First Aid recertification 100 percent online.
See What our Students Say….
Our students and corporate companies have great feedback about our CPR certification courses. View more testimonials here and learn how our program can benefit you.
“I’m not a people’s person and don’t like to go in a large group setting for my CPR certification. When I get nervous I tend to miss questions. I really like that this site allows for me to complete the course at my own pace, from a place of comfort. In this way, I can concentrate and truly grasp the CPR course concepts. Highly recommended!”
“This program was easy to understand and well put together. We certified a group of 10 friends, and appreciated the group setup.”